You’ve got to hand it down to Dell, when the tablet war seems to be on a standstill they launched a new product that had everybody running for cover – the new Dell Latitude ST tablet. This new tablet is specially made for the business and professional environment and runs on no other than the latest Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System. That means the Latitude ST will integrate seamlessly with your current Microsoft environment, in other words it is a powerful extension of your desktop. Its lightweight design makes it an ideal travel companion and its desktop capabilities help you get things done even on the go. To help you protect your personal and corporate data at home, at work and in between, the tablet comes integrated with optional Trusted Platform Module, BitLocker encryption, and Kensington lock slot for additional anti-theft security. Aside from seamless integration to Windows environment, Latitude ST also easily connects to mouse, printers, monitors, and other peripheral via a wired separately sold docking station.
Dell Latitude ST is single tablet with infinite potential applications ranging from the medical, engineering and business field to the academe. Whatever your profession or business is, this slate gadget will deliver the Windows advantage wherever and whenever you are.
Here are just some of the noteworthy features of the Dell Latitude ST tablet:
• Vibrant and scratch-resistant 10.1 inch WXGA (1280 x 800) Corning Gorilla Glass display
• N-Trig stylus or gesture-enabled multi-touch screen for interactive and responsive inputs
• Front mounted 720 p and 5 megapixel rear mounted camera
• Powerful Intel GMA 600 graphics
• Supports multiple professional applications, media and accessories for home and business
• With rubberized bumper for added protection against drops
• Up to 128GB5 Solid State hard drive storage
• Up to 6 hours of battery life