Are you a budding musician and composer or simply a certified hobbyist looking for a more convenient way to create music using none other than your iPad? If yes, then make sure you pair your iPad with this cool gadget called StudioConnect, so you can conveniently connect your guitar,
bass, and any MIDI instrument to it and to GarageBand.
StudioConnect is basically the only gadget accessory that you will need to make music with your iPad. It features audio in and out, so simply plug your guitar into this accessory’s mono 1/4″ instrument jack and play directly into GarageBand or any other apps you know. Or if you want, you can also plug a mixer or recorder into its stereo 3.5mm input jack, so you can easily connect the whole band to your iPad. Yes, no more hassle of connecting so many wires just to create the music that you want. With the StudioConnect, you get only convenience at its best.
But apart from allowing you to create music, this product is also perfect for charging your iPad. If your gadget runs out of juice, you need not wait until you get a hold of your charger. Simply dock it to the Studio Connect, and that’s it!
Features and Technical Specs:
– MIDI in and out for your iPad
– Audio in and out for your iPad
– Stereo headphone jack with volume control
– Allows you to use your iPad and its apps as a MIDI controller
– Serves as 10 watt charging dock for iPad
– 1/4″ mono
– 3.5 mm stereo
– Gain control
– Line-level stereo R and L RCA
– Front-panel 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack with volume control
MIDI in and out:
– 5-pin DIN
For iPad and other iOS devices:
– 30-pin Apple dock connector with integral cable
– 10 watts (5 volts DC @ 2.1 amps)
New Griffin StudioConnect - Au...
Griffin StudioConnect - Digita...
Griffin Studioconnect HD Multi...