Like all good movies, all good tablets deserve a sequel. So after the huge success of the Galaxy Tab, it is expected of Samsung to give it a predecessor and just like a good consumer electronic company they actually did – Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Tab 2 variants 7.0 and 10.1 early this year. These most anticipated new series of tablets from Samsung are due to be released this March and those who are waiting to get their hands on these hot gadgets are sure to be in for a treat.
The 7-inch Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) is the perfect personal tablet for those who are always on the go because of its light and very portable design while the 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) is much more for home and family use. The newer versions come with a much more detailed screen resolution with the 7.0 sporting a 1024×600 WSVGA PLS TFT screen and 1280×800 for the 10.1. The specifications for the Galaxy Tab 2.0 didn’t change much from the original with the most notable upgrades coming from the connectivity options, display quality, operating system, and battery.
Here are the quick specs of the GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0) and Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1):
• Processor: 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
• 1 GB RAM with up to 32GB expandable user memory
• Display: 7 inches WSVGA (1024×600) PLS TFT for (7.0) and 10.1 inches WXGA(1280×800) PLS TFT for 10.1
• OS: Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
• Network: HSPA? 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
• Bluetooth 3.0
• Read Main Camera: 3 Megapixel
• Front Secondary Camera: VGA
• Battery: 4,000mAh for (7.0) and 7,000 mAh for (10.1)
Poetic Turtle Skin Rugged Bump...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P3113 ...
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T710N...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 SCH-I705 ...