If you want to fly the world famous Cessna 172 – Skyhawk, the valiant P-51 Mustang, or the notorious Fokker Dr.I Dreidecker on the comfort of your own home – get the new Pro Flight Cessna Yoke System. Made for the hardcore flight stimulation aficionado, this device offers a smooth, precise, and truly immersive flying experience. Pro Flight Cessna Yoke offers a complete 90 degrees turn angle from the center for improved flight control accuracy. The built-in USB hub will enable the aspiring pilot to connect more Saitek Pro Flight Series of flight simulation products like the Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant or Pro Flight Instrument Panel. This flight stimulation control system is compatible with popular flying games and flight stimulator including FS X & 2004, X-Plane, Lock-on 2, Black Shark, and Falcon 4. It also supports Windows 7, Windows XP, XP 64-bit, and Windows Vista.
Summary of Pro Flight Cessna Yoke System Features:
• Accurate 1:1 scaled yoke handle found in Cessna light aircraft
• Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control
• Used with the supplied ST Programming software, integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips
• Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them
• Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions
• POV Hat Switch
• 3-position Mode Switch
• 3 axis levers on Quadrant
• 16 buttons, 3 lever detent buttons
Saitek Pro Flight Bundle: Yoke...