Humans may still be far off from mounting an Enhanced Defense Intelligence or an astromech droid on their transports but they are advanced and more than capable enough to install powerful multi-purpose computers like the new ADLINK MXE-5300 to their vehicles. This 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 powered Fanless Embedded Computer allows access to online multimedia content like music, movies, and interactive webpages when installed on private, fleet, bus, or mass transit vehicles. The demand for multimedia content and wireless access point on public transport or during travels makes the MXE-5300 series an attractive add-on to any vehicle.
Furthermore, with increasing issues about security and safety, the need for vehicle monitoring systems is likewise growing. Taking advantage of ADLINK MXE-5300’s Ethernet networks and Wi-Fi capabilities, online security solutions can be integrated on buses or trains to improve traveler safety, fleet control, and traffic overseeing, particularly when combined with the real-time automotive positioning made available by the GPS system that delivers important information to dispatchers, drivers, and system managers. Sporting an advanced hardware design and unobtrusive circuitry structure, the ADLINK Matrix line of embedded computers provides a robust system ideal for critical working conditions. The Matrix series delivers flexible I/O application technologies into minimal dimensions and layout, to fulfill the requirements of different applications.
Summary of features and specifications:
• Choice of Intel i7-2710QE (Quad-Core), i5-2510E, or i3-2330E Processor + Intel QM67 processor
• Rugged design capable of up to -20 to 70 degrees Celsius fanless operation using industrial SSD
• Support for Intel Active Management Technology 7.0
• Multiple wireless connectivity options: WCDMA, 802.11 a/b/g/n, BT3.0, and AGPS
• 1 onboard SATA-III (6.0 Gb/s) port, 2 USB 3.0 ports and 4 USB 2.0 ports, and 4 DI and 4 DO with 1.5KV isolation
• 1 external CFast socket, 2 onboard PCI-E Mini card sockets
• 2 software-programmable RS-232/422/485 (COM1 and 2), 2 RS-232 (COM3 and 4)
• 4 Gigabit Ethernet (2 Realtek 8111C + 1 Intel 82574IT + 1 Intel 82579LM PHY w/ Teaming Support)
Adlink ETX-AT-N270-18 Module C...
ADLINK INDUSTRIAL DK-208DB 766...
Adlink RB4-830-R-30 Core2Duo 1...