Feeling bored? Then, why not bring out that child in you with this iControl Helicopter? It’s not like the typical remote controlled chopper that you see in stores as it comes with a Smart Link Control that enables you to plug it into any iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, or Android device. So say goodbye to going outdoors just to beat that boredom with an RC chopper. Now, even at the comfort of your couch, you can fly the iControl Helicopter with the use of your smartphone.
So, how do you make this thing work? Well, first, you need to load the free Smart Control app on your mobile device. After which, you can start feeling it rumble as you fire up the smartphone-controlled engines. Now, to operate it, all you need to do is use the simple touchscreen controls or might as well tilt your device (iPod touch, iPad, or iPhone) forwards, backwards, left, and right. And since it comes with three channel control, you and your friends can fly your iControls together. How cool is that?
Here’s the full list of the product’s features:
– IR Helicopter controlled by your smartphone
– Free downloadable Smart Control App
– Infrared technology for indoor flying only. Wind and short transmission range can lead to loss of control
– Three Channel Control
– Gyro directional stabilizer
– Choice of Joystick or Gesture modes
– Controller vibrates when the engine starts (not compatible with iPod Touch or iPad)
– Batteries included
Want to get this item? Buy the iControl Helicopter here today.