If you’re a graphic artist, do you still rely mainly on pen and paper when creating your works? Well, a few people still do, but lots of graphic artists out there now use only the best tools for their work – one of which is the drawing tablet. Are you among the latter? If yes, then what brand are you using now? Thinking about replacing your old one? Then, switch to one of the trusted names in the IT industry – Genius. One of its products – the EasyPen M610XA Drawing Tablet – is not to be missed by professional and budding graphic artists alike.
Measuring only 6″x10″, this product from Genius is very handy, one that you won’t have so much trouble bringing anytime, anywhere. Whether it’s for drawing or for handwriting, you will find this geek gadget very reliable as it offers 4000 LPI high accuracy and 1024-level pressure sensitivity for all thickness and shapes
control that you need. It also features four express keys such as Eraser, Undo, Zoom In, and zoom Out, and it contains programmable software shortcuts, so it will be a lot easier for you to control. You won’t really go back to pen and paper once you get hold of this product. So you better try it yourself.
Summary of features:
– 6” x 10” working area for drawing and handwriting
– 4000 LPI high accuracy and sensitivity
– 1024-level pressure sensitivity for all shapes and thickness control
– Four express keys: Undo, Eraser, Zoom in & Zoom out
– Programmable software shortcuts for easy and efficient control
– Pen clip design for easy storage