If your old printer seems not to perform the way it used to, then it’s time you make the big switch to this newest Epson product – the EPSON Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One All-in-One Printer. Unlike the traditional printer that you know, this one allows you to print photos PC-free. Thanks to the card slots that this one is built with! Here, you don’t have to use a separate PC just to print the pictures taken during your graduation, birthday, anniversary, wedding, or even ordinary days at that. This
Epson printer eliminates that hassle away, so you have more time to organize your photos once printed.
But aside from printing, the Expression Home XP-400 performs other functions too. Copying is one thing that you often do using a Xerox machine, right? And scanning is a separate task that you usually do through the use of a scanner. Now, you don’t have to do these two using two different machines. The XP-400 does both and more. And since this Small-in-One printer features easy wireless printing, you can definitely share this with everyone in the home or at the office.
There’s really more to love about this Small-in-One All-in-One printer. Read on the summary of features below to know more about this product:
– Print photos, PC-free — built-in card slots, intuitive touch panel and large 2.5″ color LCD
– Small-in-One printer — space-saving design; great performance
– Wireless printing and scanning — share one printer at home; now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n1 – connect to your wireless network in seconds
– Quiet operation — focus on what’s important
– Easy setup and control — intuitive touch panel gives you everything you need
– Brilliant results, smart value — individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes to suit your needs
– Better images automatically — red-eye removal, photo restoration and correction of over / underexposed images
– Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints
– EPSON Connect™ — print and share from anywhere – convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more; also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print