Gone are the days of relying only on big amplifiers just to customize your sound. Now, headphone amplifiers are made more portable to cater to those people who are always on the go like you. Introducing the all-new FiiO Alpen E17 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier. Boasting inputs for mini USB, AUX, Optical and Coax, this nifty gadget accessory measures roughly the size of an iPod classic, while packing a DAC that is capable of running up to 96KHz over USB input or up to 24bits / 192kHz via optical. So why go for bigger amplifier if this portable one allows you to change gain level and balance and pan just the same? And what’s more exciting about this is that it packs both bass and treble EQ controls, so you can pretty much dial in your personal sound preferences, which you won’t be able to do with typical amps.
But aside from the features mentioned above, the Alpen E17 is also designed to work with FiiO’s L7 dock and E9 desktop amp, allowing you to create a great home office audio solution. And since it has the option for you to upgrade its firmware, you’ll surely get the most from this headphone amplifier.
Here’s the complete list of product features:
– Standard MINI USB Interface: connect with PC to make digital audio transfer possible and make battery charge possible
– 3.5mm two-channel Headphone Output: suitable for various headphones with 16??300?
– 3.5mm SPDIF input connector: connect with high-definition player and receive PCM signal
– 3.5mm Line In interface: connect with audio output LO&PO of audio players.
– 18 Pin multifunctional interface: to make audio and data transfer possible in conjunction with L7 and E9.
– work indicator: indicate power on/off and charging status
– high-brightness of OLED dot matrix screen: display kinds of working and setting information
– built-in high capacity chargeable Li-ion battery whose use time can reach 15H.
– meets listening need by adjusting gain, bass, treble, or balance
Premium 10FT Digital Toslink A...
Premium 6ft Toslink Fiber Opti...
1 Male to 2 Female Gold Plated...
Digital Optical Coax to Analog...