If your work requires you to do a lot of voice recording, such as capturing interviews and recording talks from speakers, your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad won’t be too reliable for this. Why? Because it’s built-in microphone is not designed to record high-quality audio in long distances. So if you want to maximize the use of your iOS device, you need to pair it with an equally reliable gadget accessory – and this is where iRig MIC Cast comes into play.
The iRig MIC Cast is designed as an ultra-compact microphone that can be used mainly for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. If you look at the image, it does look like a typical mic, only that it’s made so small, so you can carry it with you anywhere. How about audio quality? Well, it does feature a tight pickup pattern that reduces background noise, so you can expect that this MIC will capture only the sound that you want.
Summary of Features:
– Has a stereo mini-jack headphone output which enables real-time monitoring of what is being recorded using headphones or speakers
– Comes with an adjustable desktop stand for convenient iPhone/iPod touch positioning during recording
– Boasts incredibly flat frequency response with
zero tonal coloration
– Designed with ultra-compact profile, so anyone can carry it anywhere with ease
– Has a bumper-friendly mini-jack connector that fits the majority of iPhone/iPod touch cases
– Works also with all regular phone calls and any Voice-Over-IP app
So make the most out of your iOS devices and create podcasts and voice recordings faster and easier with this gadget accessory. Order the iRig MIC Cast here.
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast iO...
IK Multimedia iRig™ Mic Cast
IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast Vo...
IK Multimedia iRig MIC Cast Vo...