Getting the finest specs, supreme quality, and outstanding design doesn’t always need to use up everything in your pocket. With the new Toshiba’s Portégé Z830 Series of Ultrabook Systems, you can experience supreme portability and enhanced functionality at very affordable prices. The Portégé Z830 is engineered to deliver portability, durability and essential features that meet and even exceed the requirements of both professionals and regular users. It offers the performance needed for work and entertainment as well as considers power management for great battery life. Compared to Portégé R830 Series, the Z830 is approximately 20 percent lighter and 40 percent thinner.
Check out Portégé Z830’s Key Features That Set it Apart from the Rest
• Latest 2nd Generation Intel Core processors3 and ultra-fast DDR3 memory to meet the demands of tasks from work or entertainment
• 128GB solid state drive for exceptionally responsive experience, increased durability and improved energy efficiency
• Hi-Speed Start Technology for swift powering on of the unit
• Toshiba’s USB Sleep & Charge technology to allow charging of smartphones even while the system is powered down
• LED backlit and spill-resistant keyboard for easy typing in poorly lit areas and for protection against accidental water spills or drops
• Stereo speakers with enhanced Waves Audio technology for high-quality sound while listening to music, watching videos or video chatting
• Toshiba’s EasyGuard Technology to assist users to address the security, reliability and durability issues they encounter
• Enclosed in a light but durable magnesium alloy casing with an enhanced Honeycomb Rib design and innovative internal construction to improve rigidity and durability
The 13.3-inch stylish Portégé Z830 Series Ultrabook systems start under $1,000 MSRP and will be out at select retail stores, Toshiba Preferred Partner Program resellers and directly at toshibadirect.com by November 2011. You can also find and purchase other Toshiba Portege here.
HANDS ON ENGLISH LINKING BLOCK...
HANDS ON ENGLISH, LINKING BLOC...
Trail Guide to the Body : A Ha...
DR.JEAN HANDS-ON ART TEACHER R...