Whenever you’re on a stake out, the last thing you need happening is missing your prey but with the new pair of Sony’s full HD and 3D digital binoculars, you can catch, shoot, and record their movement as soon as they enter your sight. This also applies to other activities like bird or whale watching. The two pairs of Sony binoculars are the first digital binoculars with full HD and 3D video recording capability, zoom autofocus and steadyshot image stabilization. The new models, DEV-3 and DEV-5, can record full HD video and add a 3D mode with Sony’s AVCHD 2.0 format through a simple touch of a button.
Here are DEV-3 and DEV-5 highlighted features:
• Optical SteadyShot image stabilization that keeps images clear and stable even when viewing at high magnifications
• Ergonomic grip area coated with an elastomer material to secure handling and stable operation.
• Top-mounted controls that allows easy operation with gloved fingers; dual buttons that lets recording instantly with either hand
• “stealth” design that eliminates distracting buttons or external details to avoid revealing one’s position to wildlife
• Can be connected using HDMI to a Sony BRAVIA HDTV or any HD television that has HDMI input for viewing images (cable sold separately)
• 3D videos can be viewed on virtually any 3D-compatible TV, including Sony BRAVIA models
• USB connection for transferring video clips to a PC for saving, editing and sharing
• Comes with battery charger/adaptor, A/V connecting cable and USB cable for PC connection
The DEV-3 has a maximum magnification of 10x optical, and reaches maximum magnification of 5.4x optical when in 3D mode. The DEV-5 can reach a total magnification range from 0.9x up to 20x digital when turning on the digital zoom at magnification settings over 10x. The DEV-3 model will be priced at $1400 while the DEV-5 will be offered at $2000. Both are expected to be available by November 2011.
Genuine SHINECON VR BOX 3D Vir...
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengean...
CTC 3D Printer DUPLICATOR 4 Du...
3D Virtual Reality SHINECON VR...