Hardcore PC gamers are already beyond the realm of ordinary computer peripherals. Just like how you wouldn’t arm the marines with flint lock pistols you wouldn’t arm gamers with common keyboards, unless of course they are to be delegated as cannon fodders. A common keyboard would have a problem keeping up with the whirlwind of keystrokes and button mashing gamers pull off during intense plays. Serious gaming needs some pretty hardcore gears, and right now nothing can be more hardcore than the new QPAD MK-85 gaming keyboard. Hailing from a renowned eSports equipment manufacturer, this keyboard represents the pinnacle of features that every player would want from their gaming keyboard or from Santa.
The main feature of the QPAD MK-85 is that it is the first mechanical keyboard that offers full N-key roll over (NKRO) capabilities using a USB connector instead of the old PS/2 connector. To the uninitiated, this means that the player can press any number of keys simultaneously and they will register – totally eliminating ghosting and key jamming.
Here’s the official specifications and run down of the other great features of the QPAD MK85 gaming keyboard:
• Cherry MX mechanical switch technology
• 50 Million keystrokes
• Individual LED backlight with four levels of brightness on every key for enhanced visuals
• Gold plated USB connectors for significantly lower latency
• Volume control, play, pause and skip tracks media keys
• Comes with two high speed USB 2.0 ports
• 3.5 mm. headphone-out and microphone-in jacks
• 1.8 meter tangle-free braided cable
• 4 extra orange key caps and key cap puller
• Keyboard Dimensions: 17.6 x 5.8 x 1.37 inches
• Weight: 2.8 lbs
• 2-year warranty
• Software: Customizable profiles, programmable keys and macro recording
10-Core Gaming Computer Deskto...
AMD Quad Core Gaming PC Comput...
GAMING PC INTEL Pentium G3258 ...
Intel quad-core fast Custom Ga...