Pioneer continues to establish revolutionary audio system as they release two new table top audio system models namely X-SMC3-S Music Tap and X-SMC4-K Elite Music Tap. The two almost share the same technical specifications except that the Elite model is integrated with Bluetooth connectivity. The X-SMC3-S and X-SMC4-K are designed for Apple devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac and even PC that run iTunes. They are also compatible with AirPlay-enabled apps including PANDORA Internet radio, iHeartRadio and other music streaming service apps. To generously enjoy music at home, the two models can be paired with other already installed Pioneer devices.
Take a look at Pioneer X-SMC4-K Elite Music Tap System’s Highlights:
• Uses existing Wi-Fi network and allows browsing and playback of favorite albums and playlists from Apple devices or iTunes on PC and any DLNA 1.5 compliant devices
• High-resolution Audio Playback with support for 192kHz/24-Bit FLAC and WAV files
• Music Tap’s full-color 2.5” screen for viewing album art and metadata
• 2-Channel Digital Amplifier, Bluetooth-enabled, and with integrated dock for Apple device
• Supports Pioneer Air Jam App that allows sharing music and creating playlist up to 4 iPhone, iPod, iPad devices through Bluetooth connectivity
There is also a remote and iPhone app to easily control the audio system in a room. To even supply more flexibility, the X-SMC4-K includes several additional connectivity options like Ethernet Port, iPhone/iPod 30-pin Dock, Front USB Port, Composite Video, Aux In, Headphone Output, FM Antenna In.
The X-SMC3 has a price tag of $399 while the X-SMC4-K Elite is offered at $479. In case you are looking for other Pioneer iPod docks, visit GeekieStore.