Looking for a new Blu-ray player for your home this spring? You should consider Philips’ line of 2011 Blu-ray players. The company’s 7000 and 5000 series both come with Philips Smart TV, turning your TV into a connected media portal that offers access to online content in just one button. With this, you can stream photos, music, and videos from your smart phone, tablet, or laptop. The new 3000 series, on the other hand, takes pride in offering the latest YouTube innovation for TV. It delivers simple interface and full screen viewing so you can sit back and relax while being entertained.
Philips 7000 series Blu-ray player with Smart TV features:
- Smart TV, turning your Blu-ray player into a connected media portal
- Philips’ proprietary CinemaPerfect HD engine for superior Blu-ray quality and sophisticated upscaling of DVD and other sources
- Full 7.1 decoding and multichannel output of all HD audio formats to deliver the ultimate movie soundtrack experience
- Fully Blu-ray 3D capable
- Built-in WiFi-n connection and the Smart TV to deliver the fastest NetTV experience to date with a large selection of apps including video on demand offerings, smart phone remote control app support and easy content sharing in your home via DLNA
- A new slim design with elegant touch controls
Philips 5000 series Blu-ray player with Smart TV offers:
- Philips Smart TV with fast Net TV
- Smart phone remote control app support
- Blu-ray 3D
- A DLNA link for easy content sharing
- Built-in WiFi-n
- A new sleek design
Philips 3000 series with YouTube Leanback delivers:
- High-definition blu-ray
- WiFi-Ready for easily connecting it to your home network
- YouTube Leanback – the easy way to watch YouTube
Interested in getting one this spring? Look for the pricing and availability of your chosen Philips Blu-ray player at Amazon.
Transformers: Age Of Extinctio...
Finding Dory [Blu-ray] 3D, Dig...
Jack the Giant Slayer (Blu-ray...
2017 Upgraded Full Quality Hig...