There’s nothing like a healthy dose of new tablets to set the New Year straight – not the chewable type of course but the latest fad in mobile computing and entertainment. One of the latest to be unveiled last CES 2011, is the OpenTablet 10, a state of the art multimedia tablet powered by the Android platform. You know what that means, countless of apps for communication, information and entertainment made available in just one device. It also has custom extensions that make OpenTablet a fully manageable device that can be tailored to the needs of service providers, utilities, and carriers. Its cloud-based ecosystem allows not only uncomplicated device operation but also offers centralized monitoring and administration, device management, billing, service deployment, and technical support tools. It features an generous 10.1-inch multi-touch screen display that will open your world to an appealing new interactive computing experience using an exciting new navigation menu that serves as a portal to limitless information and multimedia entertainment. OpenTablet 10 comes pre-loaded with a number of popular and essential applications for photos, videos, music, movies, calendar, contacts, social networking, and security.
Here’s a brief rundown of the OpenTablet 10’s specs and features:
• Runs on new Intel Atom processor
• Ultra-slim with a thickness of only just 13.4mm
• All lighting condition-readable Transflective LCD display
• Pinpoint Active Stylus Input using electrostatic pen
• Durable and scratch Corning Gorilla glass surface
• 720p front mounted camera made for HD video conferencing
• 5 megapixel rear mounted camera
• Multi-user support with secure password protection
• Supports Flash
• Wi-Fi, optional 3G, Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, HDMI with 1080p output, MicroSD, Micro-AB USB 2.0 connectivity
ICM271 ICM271C Carrier Bryant ...
1975 Ibanez 2455 Lawsuit Archt...
New Carrier Bryant Payne CESO1...
OEM Carrier Bryant Furnace Cir...