Stir up chaos and bring life to the party with the new Korg Kaoss Pad Quad – a touch-based DJ device that lets you mix and control up to four effects at once. Four times the music, four times the chaos, and definitely four times the fun. Just hook this little box to a turntable, MP3 player, keyboard, guitar or mic and your finger should be able to figure out the rest. To further stir up the dance floor, you can choose one of five effects from each of four effect groups to form a total of 1,295 combinations – now there’s a mix for everyone. Slide and tap your fingers on the colorful LED-illuminated Kaoss X-Y pads to really get the party moving. You can freeze the effect settings so that you can have a free hand to add more to the mix. Twenty different effects are readily available straight out of the box including the typical distortion, delay, flanging, reverb, and phasing along with new looper effects like forward, reverse, and slice. The new Korg Kaoss Pad also features an Auto BPM engine detection and Tap Tempo technology so that you won’t be off the beat. You can even emulate other DJ gadgets with the Kaoss Pad Quad by using the Vinyl Break and Ducking Compressor effects.
Effect Modules and Types:
• Looper Module: Looper, Rev Looper, Loop Slicer, Grain Shifter, Vinyl Break
• Mod Module: Dist, Decimator, Ducking Comp, Flanger, Phaser
• Filter Module: LPF, HPF, BPF+, Jet, Pitch Shifter
• Delay/Rev Module: 1Delay, Delay, Tape Echo, Reverb, Delay Reverb
• Inputs: Line inputs (RCA jacks), Mic (1/4” phone jack)
• Outputs: Line outputs (RCA jacks), Headphones (1/4” stereo phone jack)
• Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
• AD/DA: 24-bit linear
• Power Supply: DC9V 1700mA
9V Korg Kaoss Pad QUAD Dynamic...
KORG KAOSS PAD QUAD Dynamic Ef...
(Used) KORG KAOSS PAD QUAD KP-...
Korg Kaoss Pad Quad Dynamic Ef...