Cycling is such a great activity that can be enjoyed both by kids and adults alike. Indeed, it is a fantastic workout that will help your stay fit. But how will you find out if you are getting any fitter? While those exercise bikes in the gym include all sorts of gadgets to tell you how hard you’ve been working, the bike you use on the road doesn’t have such. Good news! The iPhone LiveRider is here to solve your problem by recording the information it picks up on your journey and displaying it directly to your handle-bar mounted iPhone or iPod Touch.
This gadget comes with a sealed wireless sensor positioned near the rear wheel to monitor the bike’s speed and pedal cadence. It then transmits the data to a dedicated application on your device which shows the information in real time. Take note: real time! Aside from keeping you informed of your speed and the distance you’ve traveled, the LiveRider also saves all the information it has received so you can monitor how you have improved over time.
To make you more interested with this gadget, here some of its features:
• Single dual-mode sensor unit measures both wheel speed and pedal cadence
• 2.4 GHz technology provides a reliable operation without the hassle and clutter of wires
• Mounting system securely protects your iPhone or iPod touch
• Permanently sealed sensor unit is impervious to the elements
• All real-time data is captured for later performance analysis
• Real-time Chase Rider function lets you compete against your personal best or pace to your training goal
• Apple iPhone or iPod touch running OS 3.0 (or higher)
This device is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch . So click here and pre-order the iPhone LiveRider now!
Garmin Bike Speed Sensor & Cad...
NEW 26" Men's Kent Bayside Cru...
6 PACK TruFuel 6525638 50:1 Pr...
Garmin Bike Cadence Sensor [01...