Are you thinking about taking contraceptive pills but worried about the consequences if you forgot to take one for a day or two? Here’s a solution to that – make sure to put your pills in a medicine box that does not only act as storage but a reminder or alarm as well. And you need not search further because this is very much available here at Geekie – and it’s called the Portable Timer Pill Tablet Medicine Reminder Drug Box Case.
A lot of women experienced unexpected pregnancies because they were not able to follow the supposedly time of intake of their contraceptive pills. As indicated in the package, a specific pill should be taken on a specific day and that it should not be missed or else there’s a possibility for her to get pregnant. Although these women did not miss their pill on purpose, the likely reason could be is that they either forgot it or they overlooked it because of their hectic schedule. But no matter what the reason is, the consequence has a great impact. And so if you’re thinking about taking this type of pill, you better put it in this medicine drug box case so you are constantly reminded that it’s time for you to take one.
Here’s the summary on how to operate this case:
* Press MIN for the number of minutes and HR for the number of hours
* Press START/STOP to start the timer. The symbol on the LCD will flash when the timer is counting
* To pause the timer, press button START/STOP, The symbol on the LCD stops flashing, press button START/STOP again, the timer will countdown the rest time
* When the set time is up, the timer will make out beep-beep alarm to remind you to take pills
* Press MIN and HR together to cancel the last setting
* To reset the alarm to go off at the same time period as on the last setting, press button START/STOP after the countdown has completed
Alarm timer portable case New ...
Drug case New portable storage...
Reminder storage box alarm tim...
2 Grids Digital Drug Box Case ...