Do you crave for some time alone with just you and your music but you just don’t have that Zen-like quiet environment that’s perfect for listening to music undisturbed? Well, Sony got your ears covered with their new MDR-NC13 noise canceling earbuds. This pair of earphones lets you immerse in a personal and noise-free listening experience anywhere and anytime by effectively reducing ambient noises up to 90 percent. With its top-notch closed dynamic speakers powered by neodymium magnets and 13.5mm driver units, it’s a perfect complement to any portable music player. The Sony MDR-NC13 comes with a vertical in-ear style earbuds and a 1.5 m Neck-chain type OFC Litz cord. It also uses a gold-plated L-shaped mini stereo plug for maximum signal conduction.
For engaging or listening to conversations, Sony provided a control that you can use to minimize the sound volume. At only about 1.1 ounces including cord and all, these earphones are not only superbly comfortable but unbelievably very handy as well. Package includes carrying pouch, cord adjuster, in-flight plug adapter, a Sony R03 “AAA” battery, 3 pairs of earbuds (S,M,L), and operating manual.
If you want to delve into the numbers, here are the other Sony MDR-NC13’s product specification:
• Frequency Response: 10Hz -22,000Hz
• Impedance: 16 ohms at 1 kHz (Power ON or OFF)
• Noise Level: ON/OFF switch on battery box
• Sensitivity (db): 98dB/mW (Device is ON), 99dB/mW (Device is OFF)
• Battery Life (Approx) : 100 hours
• Battery Type : DC1.5V, 1 ROE (size AAA) battery
• Power Handling Capacity : 50 mW
• Weight (Approx.) : Headphones: Approximately 0.3 oz without the cord, Control Box: 0.7 oz without the cord
urBeats Beats by Dr. Dre In-Ea...
3.5mm With Microphone Bass Ste...
2.0 Skullcandy INK'D Supreme I...
JVC HAFX8 RIPTIDZ Sweatproof I...