If you’re a professional in prepress, digital photography, graphic design, video editing, post production, and other graphics fields, you sure will find the ColorEdge CG275W so helpful. This is a 27-inch monitor that comes with a built-in calibration sensor for self-calibration. It is actually the second monitor in the graphics industry offering such capability, with EIZO’s ColorEdge CG245W, as the first one. With this self-calibration feature, you no longer need a third-party external calibration gadget. Your work efficiency is also improved because you can set the monitor to self-calibrate after your work hours or when the computer is turned off.
The ColorEdge CG275W makes use of an in-plane switching LCD panel that delivers a resolution of 2560 x 1440, so it has enough space for displaying graphics applications and tool palettes. Also, it has a maximum brightness of 270 cd/m2, contrast ratio of 850:1, 6 ms gray-to-gray response time and 178Â° viewing angles. The device also takes pride in having DVI-D, DisplayPort, and Mini DisplayPort inputs. For accurate color display, the unit is outfitted with wide color gamut which reproduces 97% of the Adobe RGB color space, 3D LUT, which enhances the panel’s additive color mixture, Digital Uniformity Equalizer that compensates for fluctuations in brightness and chroma uniformity, and EIZO-patented technology that stabilizes brightness.
Other features that will make you love the ColorEdge CG275W even more are:
* Shading hood that can be used in portrait mode as well as landscape mode.
* FlexStand 2 with 90Â° portrait display, 151.5 mm height adjustment, 25Â° tilt, and 344Â° swivel.
* Energy-saving presence sensor that detects when the user is absent and prompts the monitor to enter sleep mode. When the user returns, normal operation automatically resumes.
* USB 2.0 hub with one upstream and two downstream ports.
* Consumes less than one watt in power save mode and no power when turned off.
* Simulation of two types of red-green (protanopia and deuteranopia) and one type of blue-yellow (tritanopia) color blindness.
Interested? Check out pricing and availability of Eizo ColorEdge at Amazon.
Full Replacement Touch Screen ...
OEM Black LCD Display+Touch Sc...
Black LCD Display+Touch Screen...
New LCD Display Touch Screen D...