Yes, you can use your high-end phone to capture photos and videos, but do you think it’s reliable when it’s time to shoot real action like when you are diving or doing other extreme sports? I don’t think so; in fact, even a video camcorder is not convenient to use for real sports action. So, if you want a gadget that you can surely rely on when it comes to capturing your extreme videos and photos, here’s one that you should highly consider – the Drift Innovation HD170 Stealth Action Camera.
This all-around helmet camera is actually the world’s first sports action camera that allows users to film in full 1080p HD and enjoy added features such as playback screen and remote control. If you’ll notice, the video that your mobile phone, laptop, or camcorder creates is not that clear because any of these gadgets is not mainly designed for such function. So if you are after full HD crystal clear footages, then this gadget is your best bet. And since it features playback screen and remote control, you can play back your footage right away and control whatever it is that you want to record.
Here, check out the full summary of features for this product:
* Maximum Video Resolution: 1080p High Definition
* SD Memory Capacity: up to 32GB
* 25 / 30 / 50 / 60fps in 720p or 25 / 30fps in 1080p
* Still Photo: 5 megapixel with Photoburst Mode
* Digital Zoom: Digital x4 (in 720p/30/60fps & WVGA mode)
* Lens Angle: 170° Fully Rotatable Wide Angle Lens
* LCD Screen: 1.5? Colour TFT
* Water Resistant
* Remote Control: Wireless RF (5m range) Hands Free Video and Photo
* Mounts: Multiple Mounting Design
* Audio: Built-in Microphone & Speaker
* Menus: User Friendly Control Panel in 15 Languages
New 3.7v 1500mAh Battery For D...
Battery Charger for Drift Inno...
3.7v Battery + Charger for Dri...
3.7v Battery + Charger For Dri...