To some, being able to listen to music is enough but if you are a very committed music enthusiast, you want to hear every detail of the song the way it was originally recorded. What you need is an ideal sound system that delivers the exact and pure sound quality meticulously created in technologically advanced studios. In four years, Jean Michel Jarre, a renowned music producer and composer, together with his team of sound engineers, thoroughly developed the AeroSystem One Speaker. This expertly crafted iPod and iPhone Dock Speaker provides the precise audio quality and restores the lost sound that usually happens when you use conventional speakers. To achieve wide-ranging sound, it has powerful box beam and two directional speakers plus a specially made electronic signal circuit that provides precise bass and high notes.
The AeroSystem One can play virtually all digital formats like MP3, AAC, and WMA and is compatible with a lot of devices. It has a built-in USB 2.0 port and a mini-jack port to easily connect it to laptop, CD/DVD player, smartphones, hard-disk files, vinyl turn-table, and all iPod and iPhone models.
Technical Specs are as follows:
• Integrated amplifier: 1 Subwoofer 60 W RMS, 2 Speakers 2 x 30 W RMS
• Ports: iPod 30-pin, iPod Touch, iPhone
• USB 2.0 host: accepts any type of digital audio file
• Auxiliary input for mini-jack 3.5 mm connector analog / digital
• IR Remote iPod, iPhone functions
• Frequency range: -6dB at 52Hz&20kHz
• Drive unit: 1×135mm (5.25in) bass
• 2×75mm (3in) satellite
• Amplifier output power 1×60W (bass), 2×30W (satellite)
o 30-pin iPod connector
o 3.5mm mini jack
o USB with WMA & MP3 decoder
• Height: 1085mm (42.7in)
• Cabinet External Diameter: 115mm (4.5in)
• Base External Diameter: 260mm (10.2in)
Aside from delivering optimum sound quality, the AeroSystem One is made from robust materials and is elegantly designed to accentuate any interior.
$22,000 LALIQUE CRYSTAL AEROSY...