The use of solid state drives (SSDs) is widely accepted nowadays aside from the traditional hard disk drives (HDDs). The SSDs is proven to be more reliable, functions faster, consumes lesser amount of power, and generates less heat compared to HDDs. And when it comes to high-speed memory, OCZ is well-known about SSD technology besides high performance components for gaming and computing.
Consumers who are looking for highly reliable memory are now provided with two new SSDs to choose from. OCZ currently have SATA II 2.5-inch solid state drives, the Vertex 2 and Agility 2. These two shares some of the major features and both delivers excellent solution for faster transfer rates, unmatched input/output per second (IOPS), smooth storage applications, and superior performance whether used in everyday computing or long-term use.
Here are the cutting-edge features that Vertex 2 and Agility 2 can offer you:
• Improved transfer rates, more energy-efficient, and works quieter than rotating magnetic hard disk drives
• Highly reliable and offers unprecedented speed
• Built with SATA 3GB/s to simply combine with other mobile and desktop platforms
• Incorporates TRIM support for PCs using Windows 7
• Offered in different capacities (50GB, 100GB, 200GB, and 400GB)
The Vertex 2 is the high-end version while the Agility 2 is for cost-cognizant customers. While sharing the same transfer rates up to 285MB/s read and 275MB/s write, Vertex 2 4KB random writes up to 50,000 IOPS whereas Agility 2 4KB random writes up to 10,000 IOPS. Additionally, they are both covered by OCZ’s 3-year warranty.
OCZ Technology PC3200 2GB DIMM...
OCZ Technology Z Drive ZD4CM84...
OCZ Technology Core Series V2 ...
OCZ Technology Deneva 2 (D2CST...