Going green is the new black this year and it can’t get any cooler than the latest addition to Sony Ericsson’s environment friendly Greenheart series – the new Elm and Hazel â€œgreenâ€ phones. These two tree hugging gadgets offer all the fun and benefit of a regular phone while reflecting Sony Ericsson’s commitment to a cleaner environment. The main features of these two phones include the following:
• Excellent voice quality made possible thru noise shield, clear voice and intelligent volume adaptation technology
• A smoothly contoured form factor that naturally fits the human curvature and an ergonomic keypad that comfortably fits in the palm of a hand
• Over the air secure back-up of personal information on Sonyericsson.com
• Integrated social networking made easy with quick access to Facebook, MySpace and Twitter using the Widget Manager application
• 5.0 megapixel camera with autofocus
• Essential networking and travel guide that supports Wi-Fi and Blue tooth connectivity, Google search and Google Maps, Wisepilot, step by step navigation with AGPS and 10 day free-trial of Accuweather
• Multimedia player
What made these phones green? – Definitely not a healthy dose of gamma radiation in a freak lab accident. For starters, both the Greenheart Elm and Hazel did away with unnecessary packaging and used an e-manual. They are also made with recycled plastics and non-hazardous materials; as a plus, energy saving charger and power efficient battery were included. To take green up a notch, Walk Mate and Green Calculator applications were pre-installed in both phones.
New Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900V...
BRAND NEW FACTORY UNLOCKED SAM...
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950FD Dual ...
Apple iPhone 6 16GB "Factory U...