While the actual Princess Leia’s famous â€œHelp me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you’re my only hope.â€ holographic projection is still light years away from coming to fruition in some far galaxy, Earth’s own projection technology is constantly catching up. And another interesting development is the microvision SHOWWX laser pico projector – the world’s first pocket laser projector of its kind. The SHOWWX is small enough to fit right into your pouch or pocket, measuring mere 2.36â€ in width, 4.64â€ in length and half an inch in depth. Despite its small form factor, it can project a 10-Lumens bright 848 x 480 resolution image with 16:9 Widescreen aspect ratio. The image projected has 60Hz nominal refresh rate, less than 200% NTSC color gamut and 5,000:1 contrast ratio. The projection distance and the image’s diagonal size are directly proportional; a minimum projection distance of 6â€ produces a 6â€ image and it can be further increased up to 100â€ display or more by simple adjusting the projector’s distance. Here are the other quick features of the SHOWWX laser pico projector:
• Always in focus: eliminates the need to adjust focus – ever!
• Razor-sharp and very clear images on any virtually surface
• Rich and brilliant laser colors enlarge your photos, videos and presentations
• Plug-n-play compatibility for quick and easy operation
• Long lasting battery that operate 90-120 minutes on a single charge
• Connects to most iPod devices with a single cable
• Composite adapter to other TV-out devices thru a dedicated adapter cable
• 3.5mm stereo jack
Military 10 Miles 532nm Green ...
Military Red Laser Pointer Pen...
Military 532nm 5mw 303 Green L...
Military 1W 405nm Blue Laser P...