Nothing is scarier than an evolved predator on the hunt – and that’s what the new and improved Razer Lachesis of high-end precision gaming mouse is all about. Evolve or die – the Lachesis is meant to be on the top of the gaming mouse food chain with its faster, better and deadlier features. The remodeled Lachesis is outfitted with a new 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor and a customizable multi-color LED lighting system while maintaining its familiar ambidextrous original form, ergonomic design and value.
Tigers have their trademark black on orange stripes and cheetahs have their spots, the new Razer Lachesis has its own LED lights that can be customized in a range of 16 million colors. Furthermore, those colors can be customized individually, meaning each illuminated area of the mouse can glow in different colors. Like how predators sharpen their fangs and claws before their kill, the Lachesis’ variable dpi setting that can be sharpened in 125 dpi increments for that cutting edge precision.
The new Razer Lachesis also maintained some of its best features that made it a potent hunter:
• 60KB Razer Synapse onboard memory
• Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
• 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
• Tracking up to 200 inches per second
• Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
• Approximate size: 129mm (length) x 71mm (width) x 40mm (height)/ 128 gram
• Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
• Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
• Gold-plated USB connector
• On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Rhinestone Crystal Headband El...
2PCS Gold Bee Hairpin Side Cli...
Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam ...
For Apple iPhone 7 Plus 7 6s 6...