Everybody wants their own mobile phone nowadays, even little tots. The problem is that your $300 iPhone is not exactly a cheap chew toy – much less a kiddie boomerang. There’s a way to get those little cretins what they want and keep them away from your cellphone without involving loud sobs, tantrums and a hefty mobile phone repair cost burning your pockets. Introducing the Hellophone – a toy cellular phone designed with your little gadget geek in mind. It can withstand playtime abuse, it’s colorful, and has full-size friendly keypad that is easy for little fingers to push. This kiddy flip phone can record voices, playback messages, and play songs and sounds. Parents, siblings or other loved ones, like grandma and grandpa, can even record their voices so baby can hear them over and over again with just a simple push of a button. Children nowadays are the next gadget geeks of tomorrow so you might as well let them fumble on a less expensive one when they are still 18 months old.
Here are the product specifications of the Hellophone:
• For ages 18 months and above
• Record-a-voice flip-style phone toy
• Family members can record greetings
• Other buttons play music or sound effects
• Big, friendly buttons are easy to press for little fingers
• Comes in a variety of colors
• The item packaging can also be the gift box
• Dimensions: 6″ x 1.25″
• Requires 3 AAA batteries (included)
Huawei - Nexus 6P 4G with 32GB...
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920V - 3...
BLU Studio G2 Android Unlocke...
Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955U, S...