There are lots of digital cameras in the market, but how will you know if the one you’re taking is the right choice? Of course, one of the factors that you should greatly consider is the manufacturer. You see, there are lots of brands that are leading the pack because of their high quality digital cameras that do not only offer advanced features but also technologically advanced capabilities. And so, when it comes to buying your own digital camera, be sure to get from a trusted brand like Canon. It has helped bring the industry to where it is today. And one of the product models that you need to experience the power is the PowerShot SD4000 IS Digital ELPH.
The PowerShot SD4000 IS Digital ELPH combines two great features to provide you with better image quality and improved low light performance. These features are the new 10.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 4 Image Processor, which when combined creates the Canon HS System – the system that delivers clear-blur-free shots even when taken through low light shooting. Basically, what the 10.0 MP CMOS Sensor does is that it positions the light-receiving surface for optimal light reception. The DIGIC 4 Image Processor, on the other hand, actively reduces noise and delivers high speed image processing.
But aside from the Canon HS System, the PowerShot SD4000 IS Digital ELPH also boasts these other great features:
• A bright f/2.0 lens, great for shooting in low light conditions or using a shallow depth-of-field for great images with beautiful soft backgrounds.
• 720p HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output connector for easy playback of video and photos on your HDTV.
• Shoot slow motion video with the Super Slow Motion Movie function or capture fast action shots with the High-Speed Burst mode.
• Bring creativity to your photos with new scene modes such as Miniature Effect and Fisheye Effect. Plus Low Light mode for dimly-lit situations.
• Shoot like a pro with Aperture- and Shutter-priority modes for extra control of your images.
The Canon PowerShot SD4000IS 10 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 3.8x Optical Zoom and f/2.0 Lens (Black) is available for pre-order at Amazon.com. Visit it now!
Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camer...
Nikon D7200 24.2 Mp DX-Format ...
Nikon D750 24.3 MP FX-format F...
Canon EOS M3 Mirrorless Digita...