Caught up again in a signal shortage? If you’re feeling desolate because of that fluctuating signal bar on your mobile screen, well today’s hi-tech world has an answer for ever dilemma.
Introducing the handy Zboost cellphone signal extender! All you have to do is mount the included antenna near a window and run the coax cable to the base booster unit. You get 2500 square feet of prime signal area (enough to cover 2-3 rooms on two different floors). So from one bar, it could zoom to five in no time!
A friendly reminder though, the cellphone signal extender requires you to have at least one bar of signal. Think, can you extend something that is even not there?
Models and Specifications:
- The 800 Mhz model works with Cingular (AT&T), Verizon and Alltel cellular wireless phones in the frequency range of 824 – 894 MHz
- The 1990 Mhz model works with T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Cricket, Suncom, and Sprint (not Nextel) PCS wireless phones in frequency range of 1850-1990 MHz
- The Dual-Band model works with all carriers listed above. Cingular (AT&T), Verizon, Alltel, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Cricket, Suncom, and Sprint (not Nextel).
- None of the models work with Nextel.
How to Install:
1. Determine a mounting location for the external antenna. This can be indoors near a window, an outside door, in the attic, or on the exterior of your home or office. Basically you want to find the spot where you have the strongest signal… even if it’s only one bar.
2. Attach the external antenna to your chosen mounting spot using the included screws & hardware.
3. Run the included coax cable from the external antenna to the base booster box. Place the box in a central location where you most need improved cellphone reception.
4. Plug in the base booster box.
Interested? Want to know more? Click here
For Apple iPhone 6/6S 7 8 Plus...
Ultra Slim Flip Folio Wallet L...
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910A...
TUDIA Matte ARCH TPU Skin Cove...