A lot of people value a good-looking picture and with the advent of digital cameras, it’s now easier to take one — but it’s definitely not easy to pick one. With the wide range of cameras available nowadays, you’ve got a whole smorgasbord of options. Plus the fact that you know they’re not created equal, choosing one is truly hard. The latest addition to the extensive collection of digital cameras is the Pentax X70 that will ship in April this year for USD 399.95.
Featuring a high magnification optical 24x optical zoom lens with a wide-angle to super-telephoto coverage, this new model works superbly in a great variety of photographic situations – from casual day-to-day snapshots to travel and sports photography. With 12Megapixels, SLR-like styling and flexible exposure modes, the Pentax X70 is perfect for the intermediate to advanced shooter who wants to improve in form and function from digital compact offerings without the size, weight, and expense of a true DSLR camera.
• Reliable shake-reduction system for sharp, blur-free images
• Large, easy-to-view 2.7 inch color LCD monitor
• High-speed continuous shooting to capture the decisive moment
• High image quality
• Movie shooting in high-definition TV image quality and with anti-shake protection
• Auto picture mode for the automatic selection of seven different shooting modes
• Fast face detection AF&AE captures up to 32 faces in focus in approximately 0.03 seconds
• Auto sensitivity control up to a high ISO of 6400
• Red eye reduction function that can be applied during capture, or as a post-capture filter
• Approximately 33.6MB of built-in memory, also compatible with SD and SDHC memory cards
• Frame composite mode to style up your shots
The features of this megazoom digital camera do not end there. Learn more here, and you can even pre-order it already.
DEAL: NEW Sony Alpha a7R II Mi...
Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Cam...
Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera 24.2MP...
Canon PowerShot SX530 HS 16MP ...