Contemporary music is great. But admit it, sometimes we want to listen to good old songs. But what if your collection of old records is stored in vinyl? Well guess what? You can now put your stack of 78s, 45s or even 33s straight into your digital library! That’s right vinyl lovers and owners, you can convert all your LPs, 12â€s and singles to MP3s. Thanks to this Ion USB Turntable.
Simply plug this turntable into the USB port on your computer and use the Audacity software to rip your vinyl directly to MP3, WAV, and WMV for playback on all your new gadgets like your iPod. You can even make use of the Audacity software to provide your vinyl a digital facelift by removing unsightly clicks, pops and other undesirable characteristics of vinyl.
Detailed features, specifications and items included in this smart and innovative device are as follows:
• Classic styling with included smoked plastic dust cover
• Easily burn your recordings to CD (free iTunes software download required)
• Audacity supports high-speed recording, then returns music to original playback speed
• RCA line outputs with built-in pre-amp allow direct connection to your existing audio system
• Plug and play USB compatibility with both Windows (XP, 2000, Vista) and Mac OS X
• Adjustable Anti-Skating control for increased stereo balancing
• Comes with all necessary cables to interconnect with both a computer and stereo playback system
• Includes a counterweight, a pre-mounted cartridge with Stylus, and full instruction manual
• Product weight: 12lbs
• Turntable: 42 x 37 x 14
The Ion USB Turntable is practically the best way to combine past and future in your digital music collection.
Apple iPod Touch 4th Generatio...
iPod Touch 4th Generation | 8/...
Apple iPod Touch 5th Generatio...
Apple iPod nano 8th Generation...