What day at the beach or lazy Saturday afternoon in your backyard hammock would be complete without music? Any wired solution is too much work though. Unsightly cabling presents not just a problem of messiness, but also is a drawback in the area of locating technical problems. So isn’t it a good idea to purchase a wireless outdoor speaker instead of wired? The advantage is clear – no cables to trip over. The setback is wireless outdoor speakers lack quality sound. Well, not with AQ Wireless Outdoor Speakers.
TheseÂ outdoor speakers offer the wire-free convenience and impressive sound quality of the original AQ Wireless Speakers, lavished with a new stylish design that makes them look like some sort of futuristic office block. But it doesn’t do the bass any harm. They are actually shaped this way to keep the speakers water resistant, so, you don’t need to worry about the odd downpour. You can easily connect any audio source with a headphone or jack output to the speaker’s transmitter and it will transmit the sound waves up to 100 meters to the two 3.5 watt speakers.
• Each speaker has a separate power control, volume control, and auto-tune button for signal optimization
• Compatible with any audio product on the market like MP3 players, iPod, TV, PC, and laptops home audio systems, anything with a headphone jack or phono outputs
• Each speaker uses six AAA batteries or can be mains powered
• Retractable carrying handles for portability
• Two available channels (863-865 MHz) for maximum performance
• Flexible antenna
• 12 Volt power adapter
• Auto On/Off
Music aficionados will certainly find this to be a great buy. Heck, anyone with an mp3 player (and that’s practically all of you) will surely enjoy lugging this around. Get it here now.
Go Groove Boom Buddy iPod iPho...
Cute Audio Cool Foam Music Bal...
Cool InaRock 10W Portable Wire...
WHOLESALE LOT (1 DOZEN) Cute A...