Sporting a fine heaping of the following functions:
• Latest 14 bit DIGIC 4 Image Processor
• Full HD capabilities for recording, viewing and playback using an HDMI port
• Video capture at resolutions reaching up to 1920 x 1080 at 20 frames per second for video and a built-in microphone for audio recording.
• Wide range ISO setting 100-3200 and expandable up to 12800
• Anti-reflective, scratch resistant and water repellant Clear View 3.0 inch LCD with Live View mode
• Wide compatibility with the EOS system and Speedlites lenses
• Save images and videos to SD/SDHC memory cards
And that is just the tip of the iceberg; I haven’t mentioned its built -in EOS cleaning system, 9 point wide area Auto Focus, 35-zone metering, 1/4000 shutter speed, and multiple options for power and accessories. DO WHAT?!
When photography enthusiasts and professionals are now probably drooling with the specs above and debating if the introductory price of $799.00 and $899.00 with lens bundles are all worth it, to us common people who can’t even distinguish a Digital SLR from an analog I’ll sum it all for you. The Canon Rebel EOS T1i DSLR is a behemoth in the world of photography. Its real wonder lies in features and automation that could make even the most mediocre shot in the worst condition turn into a professional shot taken from a Hollywood studio.
So if you want to break into the world of photography, and have around nine hundred dollars to spare, get one now on Amazon. Because this is by far the best consumer DSLR available in the market right now. And knowing Canon, it probably will stay that way for quite some time.
Canon DSLR Camera Bundle, EOS ...
New Canon Rebel T6 SLR Camera ...
Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camer...
Canon EOS Rebel T6i/750d DSLR ...