Our world seems to lean on tinier gadgets. Yes! Thin is in. Tiny is shiny. Every gadget seems to become smaller, sleekier, and thinner. Now we at geekiegadgets present to you the world’s smallest R/C Copter – the MX-1. The MX-1 is a sharp looking little copter and it has a redesigned remote with smooth slider like controls. Dock the copter in the clear bay at the bottom and charge it up at the same time.
The MX-1 is a 2 channel copter so it is always moving forward slowly. You control up/down and right/left turns. Due to the dynamics of the helicopter right turns are wider than left turns. If you want the MX-1 to move forward faster you can add a bit of weight to the front of the nose. Of course careful use of the trim buttons at the beginning of each flight is pretty much a necessity. Practice up on your flying skills if you hope to challenge the expert pilots at the ThinkGeek world headquarters of doom.
- R/C Helicopter is amazingly small and stores inside its own remote
- Choose from three different colors, each on its own channel and fly with a friend
- Flashing Blue LED for Night Flying
- Intended for indoor use. Outdoor flying only under ZERO wind conditions
- Full Flight control with up/down and turn right/left
- Body is constructed from durable EPP foam
- Copter stores inside of remote
- Charges from remote
- 15 minute charge time, 5 – 7 minute flight time
- Extra tail rotor included
- Uses 6 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Copter is 4.65″ in length
Grab it at a very affordable price here
Authentic SMOK TFV8 Baby Coils...
Authentic SMOK TFV12 Coil V12-...
Cotton Bacon Version 2.0 | 2 B...
5m 6led WIFI Waterproof Endosc...