Similar to the digital T-Amplifier technology which delivers the clean sound of a tube amp without the extra bulk and heat, comes its little sister. A sweet T-Amp sound in an even smaller package.
The Pocket-size 50 Watt T-Amplifier is about the size of a pack of cigarettes, but really puts out when it comes to sound quality and power. The all aluminum housing looks sharp and you get an amazing 115 dB signal-to-noise ratio, with total harmonic distortion of only 0.05 % and a frequency response of 1 Hz to 75 kHz. Hook up some monster speakers and you’re ready to rock.
- Small amplifier delivers the clean sound of a tube amp without the extra bulk and heat
- Maximum power of 20 Watts per speaker for a 2-speaker stereo configuration
- Connect a single speaker for maximum power of 50 watt output
- 15 dB signal-to-noise ratio, total harmonic distortion of only 0.05 % and a frequency response of 1 Hz to 75 kHz.
- Ultra-small size: 3 9/16″(W) x 3 7/16″(D) x 3/4″(H) – 91mm(W) x 86mm(D) x 19mm(H)
- Powered by included 120V AC wall adapter
Click here now to amplify in small packages.
Alpine MRV-M1200 Mono 1200 Wat...
New Planet Audio AC2500.1M 250...
Alpine MRV-F300 4-Channel Car ...
Rockville RXD-M4 6000 Watt/300...