I was searching for the latest printer, when this beauty caught my attention.
Aside from being the most expensive on the Epson all-in-one list, it is packed with features.
As listed on the Epson website
- Two adjustable paper trays/built-in auto 2-sided printing
- Preview corrected photo on LCD before printing
- View, select, crop, rotate and enlarge with 2.5″, tilt LCD
- Use memory card slots to print photos PC-free
- Print directly onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
- Restore old, faded color photos – PC-free
- Scan to PDF for e-mailing or archiving – PC-Free
- Six individual ink cartridges
The EpsonÂ® RX680 Ultra Hi-Definition photo all-in-one offers speed and quality in a very sleek package. It uses six individual High Definition Claria ink cartridges, which utilizes DX5 technology, using 5 different droplet sizes, the result in richness, depth and clarity is remarkable. The built-in LCD will save you time and money, although you should not fully rely on this simply due to its size . With a capacity of 270 sheets this could even function as a small office network printer. Rated at printing speed of 40 document pages per minute and 4×6 picture for 11 secs, it is quite fast for an inkjet printer.
If you have $199 to spare this is a good buy purely because of the features and quality it promises.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-O...
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless In...
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Color Profe...
HP OfficeJet Pro 8216 Inkjet C...