Have you ever wondered why we cannot bring the sunlight home at night? Of course the sunlight is free, why not utilize it and keep some light and use it in the dark. I already presented the solar charger, now i am going to show you another great idea about the cap that could bring sunlight in the dark.
Introducing the solar rechargeable hat. This wonderful hat has 2 LEDs that can light up in many ways. It has different settings where in you can andjust the brightness of the light that the LED provides. This is efficient in power saving. SOS mode can make it a signal light. You can use it in camping and hiking at night. Charge it for 2 hours under the sun and it can bring 2 hrs of full bright light upto 18 hours of minimal light. Wonderful isn’t it? It is very economical since it is a solar powered device, no need to use electricity.
- Baseball style cap features an integrated solar panel and two LED spotlights
- Charge the cap in the sun during the day, and use the LED spotlights at night
- Button on brim controls brightness level or optional flashing “SOS” mode
- Fully sealed and waterproof for use in any weather
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- 2 hours of charging in full sunlight can light the hat at night for 2 to 18 hours depending on the brightness setting. Maximum run time on a full charge is 36 hours.
Grab one here
10 Set 2 Pin 2 Way Car Boat Wa...
NFPA 70 National Electrical Co...
Basic Electrical Theory by Mik...
Digital Power Energy Meter Vol...