Top 10 tips you must know before you buy a digital picture frame.
- Different digital picture frames use different type of memory cards, some single function digital photo frames are only designed for SD card, so it’s a good idea to consider what type of memory a digital photo frame uses before you buy .
- Don’t leave your digital picture frames running 24 hours a day. Like all electronics, non-stop running can lead to overheat .
- Don’t directly copy photos onto the internal memory. You must leave the memory card in the frame. Because most digital photo frames don’t have enough build in memory.
- Make sure the resolution and the screen size are big enough to show off your photos. Digital picture frames will auto resize your digital image to the size that would best fit the display resolution.
- The number of colors the screen can render play crucial role in quality, the more the better.
- What features do you need ? A digital photo frame that not only display the images, but also video, audio? Some digital photo frames can only display picture.
- Viewing angles of a LCD screen are important. Wide viewing angles make the LCDs of digital picture frames suitable for a large room where all the views can watch the pictures with uniform picture quality. The higher it is, the better.
- Do you need a remote control ? With a remote control, you can turn on/off and enjoy your photo from anywhere in the house. Not all the digital frames come with the remote control.
- Desktop or wall mounted? A wall mounted display is an effective way of displaying your photo/video in your home/office/public without taking up a great deal of floor space to do it.
- Keep an eye on the panel of the LCD. Some bad suppliers will pass off analog panel as digital panel and sell it at high price. Don’t be fooled!
#US# 15" inch HD LCD Digital P...
Nix X08E - 8 inch Digital Phot...
10.1" Digital Photo Picture Fr...
Sylvania 10 inch digital photo...